Main points to consider about Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Auto Loan
This Great Southern Bank personal car loan is a secured fixed rate loan. It can be used to buy a new vehicle or a used vehicle for up to seven years.
The interest rate is set at 6.79% per year You can also make as many repayments as you want in order to repay your loan early and without penalties.
When your loan is approved, you will need to pay a set-up fee of $ 175 and a security administration fee of $ 90. There are no monthly fees with this loan making it a cost effective choice.
Characteristics of the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Auto Loan
- Interest rate. This auto loan comes with a fixed interest rate. It is set at 6.79% per year, while the comparison rate is 7.16% paTerm of the loan. The term of the loan varies from 1 year to 7 years.
- Amount of the loan. The minimum loan amount is $ 5,000. You can borrow up to $ 100,000 using the vehicle as collateral.
- Refunds. Flexible repayments allow you to repay the loan according to your income and budget. You can repay the loan monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly. You can also make as many additional refunds as you want at no additional cost.
- Redraw. You can redraw any additional refunds you make. There is a minimum withdrawal amount of $ 200 for new in-branch draws.
- Monthly fee. There is no monthly maintenance fee.
How to apply for Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Auto Loan
If you would like to apply for a Great Southern Bank car loan, click “Go to Site” to begin your application. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian citizen.
- You must have a good credit history with no defaults within the past five years.
Keep the following documents handy when you apply:
- Personal informations. This includes your name, date of birth, current address, and driver’s license number.
- Use. This includes your job details, including contact information for your current employer.
- Returned. This includes your current income and any additional regular income.
- Assets. You will need to provide details about your assets, including your possessions, vehicles and savings.
- Liabilities. You will also need to provide a list of all of your current financial obligations, including other loans and credit card debt.
When shopping for a new car, you should keep in mind that there are many alternatives to dealer financing. By comparing the rates and features between lenders, you might find the best car loan available. Before making your final decision, compare Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Auto Loans with other loan products.