Funding Circle is an online business lending platform that connects small business borrowers with investors. The platform has connected 62,000 companies worldwide with $8.6 billion in funding.
- Term loans of up to $500,000 are available.
- Funding Circle does not have a minimum annual income requirement.
- Loans are available in all US states except Nevada.
- The minimum loan is $25,000.
- Startups are not accepted.
- The estimated disbursement time is five to 10 working days.
Funding Circle offers term loans to small businesses.
Businesses can get term loans of $25,000 to $500,000 from Funding Circle. Terms vary from six months to five years. Setup fees of 3.49% to 6.99% apply.
The Funding Circle requires at least two years in business and a minimum FICO credit score of 620. The lending platform does not set a minimum annual income. All Funding Circle loans are secured, requiring a lien on business assets and a personal guarantee from the principal owners of the business. Prequalification is not available.
“Our borrowers are successful businesses with growth plans that have been underserved by the traditional financial industry,” says Sarina Siddhanti, US business manager at Funding Circle. “Specifically, they average 11 years in business, 12 employees, and annual sales of around $1.5 million. They are widely distributed across regions and sectors.
Estimated approval time is 24 hours after document submission. Disbursement time is approximately five to 10 working days after approval.
Funding Circle has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and an excellent rating with Trustpilot.
- Businesses that need at least $25,000 in financing
- Companies with guarantee
- Businesses with a minimum FICO credit score of 620