Funding Circle is an online business lending platform that connects small business borrowers with investors. The platform has connected 62,000 companies worldwide with funding of $ 8.6 billion.
- Term loans of up to $ 500,000 are available.
- Funding Circle does not have a minimum annual income requirement.
- The loans are available in all US states except Nevada.
- The minimum loan is $ 25,000.
- Startups are not accepted.
- The estimated disbursement timeframe is five to 10 working days.
Funding Circle offers small business term loans.
Businesses can obtain term loans of $ 25,000 to $ 500,000 from Funding Circle. The terms range from six months to five years. Origination fees of 3.49% to 6.99% apply.
Funding Circle requires at least two years in business and a minimum FICO credit score of 620. The lending platform does not set a minimum annual income. All Funding Circle loans are secured, requiring a lien on company assets and a personal guarantee from the principal business owners. Preset is not available.
“Our borrowers are successful businesses with plans for growth that have been underserved by the traditional financial industry,” says Sarina Siddhanti, US sales manager at Funding Circle. “Specifically, they have an average of 11 years in business, with 12 employees and annual sales of approximately $ 1.5 million. They are widely distributed across regions and sectors.
The estimated approval time is 24 hours after submission of the document. The disbursement period is approximately five to ten working days after approval.
Funding Circle has an A + rating with the Better Business Bureau and an excellent rating with Trustpilot.
- Businesses that need at least $ 25,000 in financing
- Companies with guarantee
- Companies with a minimum FICO credit score of 620